Monday 10 July 2017

Sunday Instagram catch-up - Auckland, rugby, sunsets, macaron ice cream sandwich! Visiting Hamilton, Foodstagramming, Cute Animals, farm life.








A couple weekends ago we were up in Auckland for the Second Lions test - it's a rugby match between the British & Irish Lions and our New Zealand National team The Allblacks - I'm not that into rugby but my partner is Welsh so he's OBSESSED. In any case I was along for the ride...

1. Upside down standing lamps become lighting in the Northern Steamship pub on Quay.
2. Louis Vuitton - masters collection. I'm not a fan, but found the display compelling
3. Sunsets over Queens Wharf, it had been a rainy day.
4. Macaron ice cream sandwich from NZ Natural - WAS AMAZING, I could go one now.
5. Temporary Ice skating rink in Aotea Square - There was a spectacular pile up 3 seconds after this snap.

 Choc dipped marshmallow shortbread - easiest recipe, I'll post soon, watch this space.

My hat collection all organized tidy like - might remember to wear them now!

Norman fluff ball - our cat. We don't know where Norman comes from, he just showed up one day and never really left.

♥ ♥ ♥ 

And then I was off to Hamilton for a belated birthday dinner for dad.




1. Long black with my Zara purse in shot. Pork belly and Prawn entree :-9
2. Missy the Maremma Dog, this photo doesn't show you how MASSIVE she is - like St. Bernard territory. She has the sweetest nature though. Maremma's are guardian dogs.
3. "Holly" - she was born at Christmas time - the cow - she thinks she's a guard dog.

Follow me on instagram here
Leave me a link to yours so I can check you out.

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.


No comments:

Post a Comment