Tuesday 18 July 2017

If the Internet was my closet - Shoesday Tuesday edition: Aquazzura & de Gournay collaboration - Antique wallpaper inspired embroidered shoes

These Flats are total lust haves...

In an exclusive collaboration for Matches Fashion between Aquazzura and de Gournay come these DIVINE antique wallpaper inspired embroidered shoes. I swoon over the pale pink combined with the tropical flora, fauna and birds. They're sold exclusively on Matchesfashion.com and they're not cheap so get ready to punish the plastic - or you can just stare longingly at them like me, I'm on a shopping diet!

My FAVORITE You tuber Lizze Hadfield introduced me to these beauties and I just had to share them with you.

Are you a fan of these shoes? Would you buy a pair? Or are they a bit loud for you?
All images link to the product - they're not affiliate links.

Happy Shoesday everyone!

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.


No comments:

Post a Comment