Saturday 20 April 2013

The "Trip" on Instagram

I freakin LOVE instagram!  
These are a few of my travel snaps I uploaded while pounding the pavement...


< View of Millenuim Stadium from Cardiff Central
Train Station - London Here I come.

> Angela's Emperors Crown Tea - How Pretty!


< Monument Outside St Pauls Cathdral

> St Pauls Cathedral

 < Window for a random Candy store in London Regent St if I remember - I love lollies ;-)

> Street art down Brick Lane in East London.
 Vintage Shopping is INSANE in East London - Particularly Brick Lane













< Wall 'o' bags in East London Vintage Store

> High Tea at One Aldwych



< Perth Train
Station.

> AWESOME
shoe store in
Glasgow
 I love this picture - Street art in Glasgow
 < Highland Band Buskers in Glasgow!            Isak (the band) in "The Only Student Bar In Perth >


Above: New newy newness - could'nt resist taking a snap of my recent aquisitions.

Left: Window for this insane Bakery in St Andrews Scotland "Fisher & Donaldson"

Below Left: View of Edinburgh from 
Arthur's Seat

Below Right: The Awesom foliage (and booze) at "The Dome" in Edinburgh

 < The Stand Comedy Club - Laughed my ASS off - how awks ;-)

> The Stand - Stage, very intimate.

< Vegetarian Burger with Haggis spices - 
@ The Stand Comedy Club.

> Me and Ange's room in Edinburgh - The Purple Room @ Randolph Guest House.

< View from Inside Edinburgh Castle

> Dolly the Sheep - First Successful mammal clone @ National Museum of Scotland.



So did you enjoy the trip?

I'm going to be posting about this trip for the next month so I sincerely HOPE so ;-)

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love pictures of food ;-)

      ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend

      Delete
  2. Me too. Great pics!
    ttbdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love instagram as well. These pictures are sensational, did you take them from your phone? What's your instagram, let's follow each other!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - from my phone. My Instagram in crimsonking1984. Love to follow yall.

      ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos. I love instagram too, there is something kind of vintage and quirky about it, don't you think?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah - it makes your pictures look well sophisticated ;-)

      ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

      Delete
  5. Lovely pictures! I am also obsessed with Instagram!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did we ever live without social media?

      ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

      Delete
  6. Awesome pictures!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure - I'm always keen to hang with fellow fashionistas :-)

      ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

      Delete
  7. I'm still so obsessed with your insta-life, the graffiti wall is so dynamic, and also I'm so in love with your header picture of those vintage looking leather ruffled texture shoes, how cute are those!! <3 So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. Btw, I just posted my fun layering look with a jumpsuit underneath and a Céline stingray box bag just in case you're into quirky accessories! Do tell me if I have successfully PROVOKED you ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/04/joys-of-jumpsuits.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Was a super fun trip. btw I LOVE your blog, you always make me laugh with your posts and your style is IMENSE. Thanks for stopping by :-)

      <3 paula shoe fiend

      Delete
  8. First off, haggis spices?!?!?! Why would anyone want to eat something that tastes of sheep's pluck??:D You've got guts.:) These pics made me miss London... And traveling. Have to get my ass somewhere SOON. I also like your new ombre shirt.:)

    P.S.: It felt so good to read that someone is positive and isn't "afraid/ashamed" to just come out and say it. I think people love to say that they're miserable and then wait for consolation words. F U, miserable people. Making lemonade is what counts, not crying over frigging lemons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haggis is, wait for it... actually quite yum. I know right? It sounds AWFUL!
      Oh yeah, positivity is the only way to be, if you think somethings really bad it will start TO BE bad.

      ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

      Delete