Wednesday 24 April 2013

Phillip Treacy on Friday

I was wondering what I could do for a random Friday post - you know like "casual Fridays".  As I already do Shoesday I thought I better steer clear of shoes - and I'm loving HATS at the mo so I thought "Phillip Treacy" aka the worlds most insane Milliner (Hat designer) Don't beleive me about the insanity?  Two of his best customers are Lady Gaga and the late but Fabulous Isabella Blow (she helped him launch his career).
 This ones my fav - I smell a DIY

 Via Google image search
 He has designed hats for Alexander McQueen's white Haute Couture collection at Givenchy in Paris, for Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel, and for Valentino, Ralph Lauren and Donna Karan.
He's not laughing at her headgear... I'm sure.
The one overwhelming detail I see in all these pictures is coulor!
So much WONDERFUL coulor.
 
Are you guys going to rush out for one of his pieces now?
In New Zealand World sell a few of his pieces in their boutiques and they're upwards of NZ$2000 - so you may want to start saving your pingers.
 
♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment