Monday, 18 March 2013

Tenby Shopping Spree - o' ohh

Sweet sweet shopping.

So the Cancer Research shop in Tenby kicks ass!  It's a tiny little shop but it packs a whole lot of delightful fun in there...













Skirt - From Zara - and the mountains of
annoyingly scratchy Tulle I removed
from its lining, much better without.
This is the extent of my sewing/
haberdashery skills :-(

                    ♥   ♥   ♥
 Plain black Blazer (dry clean only - bugger)
I'm always after high quality classic items that will transcend trends - Blazers, hello.
 I got these shoes for their DIY potential - but I think I love them the way they are?

 2 Plain singlets - both brand new with their tags attached!

Then just down the road to Peacocks...
This bag is super bright - NEON!!!
 Now these shoes are very similar to my Kurt Geigers (below left) - but I'm going to do a DIY
a la Matter of Style (check her out - she's a GENUIS)


So - I feel better after my little unplanned shopping spree.

 I always do ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

♥  ♥  ♥