Sunday 17 February 2013

Miscillaneous Cute Sunday

Howdy everyone!

These are just a few cute things I wanted to share with you that didn't fit in with any other posts - just a few cute little things I thought you might like...
Holographic Nail polish - #musthave


This was a gift from my wonderful sis who knows me well <3  It's genuine flowers encased in this shell.


 This top is sooo heavy - its completely covered in sequins and beads - even the back!
From Miss Selfridge http://www.missselfridge.com One of my favourite UK stores for pretty.

Another gift from my Siss :-) They're hand warmers!  Widdle piggies.
This is the exception to the cute rule - I call it my emo bird cause he fell of his perch.
Look at him lying there... 
**<3***<3**
I went for a bit of a shopping spree in Swindon Wiltshire UK yesterday - There's an amazing Designer Outlet center there - Looking forward to sharing my bargains with you guys :D

Have a great Sunday Everyone > MWA

3 comments:

  1. Thanks :) I'm always on the look-out for cute random pieces.

    <3 Paula Shoe Fiend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I feel all proud that my selections made the cut :D.

    Forget-Me-Not flowers remind me of mum, so that pendant was a good Christmas markets goodie for you <3 <3. Shame I forGOT to bring it to Wales to give you at Christmas time (doh!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe - it is a cute necklace! That's the cool thing about gifts - you get something you might not have bought yourself but you love it :-D

      ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

      Delete