Sunday 1 July 2012

TA DAAAA~!

The moment we've all been waiting for
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




(practically) NEW SHOES!!!!
Formally a pair of boring black and icky brown shoes - TRANSFORMED!!


These shoes hurt me... only for nights-out-on-the-town -after-a-few-wines shoes!
I call these my "reverse Louboutin's" because they're red on the inside!

I took a few photos - in direct sunlight/ flash off/ flash on - funny how the color changes in each pic.

 


This is definitely the pair I will wear most.  Yellow is everywhere at the mo


 Before = EUW


I'm SOOO excited to wear these out!  You know when you go into a shop and the shop asisstant says "I love your shoes!" and asks you where your shoes are from.  I'll be like "I made em!"   

15 comments:

  1. Thanks!
    Why Buy when you can D.I.Y. #wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I took a look at your blog and I love it <3 I joined your Google contact. If you liked my post maybe you should join mine and see what I do next #wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! visited your blog - I love your outfits you made for Italy, the Italians are gonna love you!

      Thanks for visiting <3

      Delete
  4. Beautiful shoes :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that yellow pair is a beauty! I need it in my life
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Good work transforming them! Talented much?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a champ!! Really! I love that nude with glitter, is that its real color the nude?? Love it so much!!

    All<3Lola

    www.fashionrecession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the DIY, the nude with the glitter looks incredible. Do you think you could do a tutorial sometime?

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They were beautiful.

    http://opinandomoda.blogspot.com.br/

    kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I think I had as much fun doing this project as I do wearing them!

      Delete
  11. Thanks Hon! I've added you to my Bloglovin - always happy to hang with a fellow fashion fiend :D

    3 Paula Shoe Fiend
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cool DIYs, especially the yellow and silver shoes!


    celebrating 1 year of blogging with a mini giveaway - www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did these last year before there were 'colored tip' shoes everywhere! I think mine are unique though - bright yellow ;) ;)

      <3 Paula Shoe Fiend

      Delete